Sunday, October 25, 2009

First Baby purchase

My mom told me a while ago that when she was pregnant with me, and feeling sick and tired, a friend bought her some bibs. She said they helped remind her what is was all for. I thought I would do the same thing, so when I was at Walmart Friday evening I went looking through the baby gear. Obviously we don't yet know Baby's gender, so I had to get something neutral. I found this adorable little pair of baby booties.

They are sooo incredibly soft. And it really does help. I have them on my nightstand and I look at them and touch them and think about someday putting them on a teeny little baby and it makes me feel better. When I'm tired or sick or sore or getting up to potty in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!!! I see them and it doesn't seem so bad. I also think that dream I wrote about a few posts down is a gift from God. The dream re-plays in my head and I feel the emotions again and it makes things seems worthwhile.

2 comments:

  1. They are soooo cute and I love the Pooh. I wanted to buy you something but couldn't:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats ok mom, I understand :)It's the thought that counts!

    ReplyDelete